In Buenos Aires, in 1926, Miguel Santarelli founded the firm that holds his name. Born in a family of goldsmiths, in the town of Agnone, in the Abruzzos, Miguel arrived in Argentina from Italy in 1913. Short time after that he opened his first store in Florida street.
It was the decade of 1920, the “crazy years”, which shined with prosperity and lack of concern. The high european jewlery was also booming and, from the beginning, Santarelli became a referent in excellence, quality and absolute trust.
Miguel’s son, Alberto, soon came to work at the company, and today Gustavo and Miguel, two of his grandsons, take part in it.
With two stores located in elegant neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, Florida street and Alvear Ave., Santareli keeps on facing its legacy with optimism, offering an extraordinary collection of antique argentine and european silverware, the most prestigious watch brands and an exquisite range of designs in jewlery that combine modernity and tradition, elegance and practicality.
Emphasizing particularly in the quality of its pieces, trying to measure up to the trust of their clients, and trying to excel in service, Santarelli continues, still today, with the same commitment that assumed his founder at the beginning of last century.